The Beginning:
I live in Singapore for 11 years. Love the environment, my family and friends. I thought everything is just so perfect for me. Everything is just base on studying in Singapore. Although I look weird in my uniform, but I still feel the joy in me. Yipeee!!! Being with friends is just the most amazing thing. I thought friends is the most important thing in my life when I'm schooling. Of course not to forget God and family. But everything is nice nice nice. Food in Singapore, is yummy, Things they sell are cute and adorable. Clothes are very fashionable. After finishing Primary 4, I went to Australia to stay and study. Time do flies fast. No Joke.I've got 2 best friends in Singapore. They are just so kool. We have been best friends since 4 years old. We met at nursery. Fun! All I remember in Singapore during nursery was, I always do colouring and sing songs. You know how boys, when they're not mature, they are very playful...well they went into my bag, and whoa...they stole my cornflakes!!! I love cornflakes and who ever took them without permission is very very bad. But funny thing was that, they don't know how to open them. Hehe...funny but in the end they tried to open it, it spill everywhere on the floor, which the cornflakes become dirty. But yet they insist of eating them. So I join them. What can I do? I'm only 4 years old. So stupid of me. Then my teacher called my mum up, and my mum quickly rush to the PAP and saw me eating from the floor. Hehe, think about it makes me crack up.

No comments:
Post a Comment