Friday, February 22, 2008

3 Years Old

I remember when I was 3 years old, I went to Sydney. Went to Dreamworld, and get to sit on this dolphin thing, where my parents had to push me. Hahahahas. Just too fun to be playing non-stop. I just love playing non stop. I wonder why...I guess everybody is the same. Playing is the first thing you can think in your mind.

One day in Sydney, my brother wanted to sit on the horse, then my mum ask me whether I want to sit or not. Then at first I say yes, then I say no, because looking up at the horse, compared to my size. It is like 4 times taller than me. Just too scary. But then I regretted not sitting. I'm just so weird at that time. Thinking about it now. I really wish I did sit on the horse.

No comments: