Saturday, March 8, 2008

High School

First day of high school was pretty frightening to me. I didn't have any friends I know. Few weeks later, I hang out with this group. I was the only asian, but that didn't matter much. We had lots of fun and does things together all the time. During the holidays, we will meet up at the cinema to watch a movie. We had some unkool teachers, but life still heads forward. Especially, time flies real fast these days. I still had some friends in Primary school. During the school holidays, I will go visit them. But not quite often, as it is pretty troublesome to walk 2.5km to the primary school at such a hot weather. Some of them said that they will be going to the same school as me. I was pretty happy to hear that. I passed all my subjects and things were going just fine. Except I didn't quite like all my teachers, as they were so lazy to teach. Government school is a total different compared to private school. I mean seriously, we pay money to study not to muck around and waste time in school.

No comments: